- Special hunt prices for the ladies and youth hunters.
- No extra charge for pick up and return at Saskatoon Airport.
- No need for the cost of a rental car.
- Saskatchewan Government Licensed and Approved
- Member of Saskatchewan Outfitters Association
- Member of Safari Club International
- Member of Wild Sheep Foundation
- Supporter of Ducks Unlimited
- Find us at 2018 Safari Club International in Las Vegas, Nevada - booth #4798
- Find us at the 2018 Wild Sheep Foundation in Reno, Nevada - booth #740.
We, Jamie and Mavis Poole are your hosts for Toby's Trophy Treks and invite you to hunt black bear and waterfowl in north central Saskatchewan. One will experience tremendous black bear hunting along the south and east boundaries of the spectacular boreal forest of the fifteen hundred square mile Prince Albert National Park. This area of pristine wilderness offers the opportunity to harvest a mature trophy bear. The endless grain fields to the south offer a bird hunting paradise with an unbelievable experience on private lands.
Our family run business has been in operation since the early 1970s and is a pioneer in the Saskatchewan outfitting industry. Superb home cooked meals in a luxurious setting will make your experience one of the great memories for a lifetime. Our returning clients are in the 80 per cent bracket and can easily attest to our services offered. We look forward to your visits.